Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tapped And Trapped Rat.



One college assignment asked me to design a wall partition. My initial idea was to make a plain wall, with a vintage wallpaper, and has monster claws coming out from it. But, the lecturer warned me to add variety to my series of works, since the previous ones were monster oriented too. Thus, comes forth the design below :

THE PROCESS









THE PRODUCT




LET ME OUTTTTT

The hand was done with a bunch of rolled up newspapers and
paper mache'd by loads of loo roll (said with Neil Buchanan's accent)

The prison cell was done with a cardboard box, later sprayed with a silver spray paint and red Buncho poster colour for the random, bloody writings

I know it looks more like a prop for a haunted house set, rather than a wall partition. But what the heck, you'll be seeing this in my house in 2024. To those who thinks it still looks monster-ish, well it just ain't, that's a human arm reaching out ya hearr.



BTWWW, the thingy was inspired by this particular piece by the legendary Neckface :


No comments:

Post a Comment