Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Steph Likes To Step On Spikes

Just recently I spilled something over a pair of Vans (it's standardized ain't it ? , a pair of slip on's to be called, a Vans ?) , or Pallas for a college mate of mine,Pdil

And it looks a little something like this =



The Green Thing
Done by acrylic
Oh and btw, the sloppy blood flow was done on purpose


The shoes that I've done so far =


XLR8
Done by acrylic
Did this for as a present for my friend Tira, and she lovessss Ben-10 (and XLR8 particularly)



Mish-Mash
Done by fabric crayons and fabric markers
This one is my first ever spillage on shoes, and this pair was a present to my friend, Hani (the front portion of the left side, that was Faye's work :) )





The Brown Thing
Done by fabric crayons and outlined a little by a black fabric marker
My first ever custom shoes, for myself. Ha-ah, kinda looks like the green thing I know, except it's brown and it's missing a nose. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment