Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sprinkle On Some Sugar

Oh yeah, this is the first ever debut of the kreamy, killer kupcake, (Yes, I know there were red squiggly lines under those words when I was writing this) ...

Sprinkles :)











Sprinkles's First

Done with Pentell's fabric crayons on a cotton long-sleeved shirt.

This was done last year for my sister's birthday. Bought her an RM 5 bright orange beret for her last, last year's birthday. Well, she did wear this one out the tomorrow itself, to prove that it is appreciated. Unlike the rm5 orange beret which I bought for her last, last birthday which she never ever put on. EVER.




Sprinkles graced another shirt tho, but it wasn't done by me, and I haven't even seen it yet.
Can't wait to see Iman's version of it :D . And I'll be waiting for your M-16 dueling grizzly too ! :D


1 comment: