Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blow The Candle Charlieeeeee





I make birthday cards too !

This one's for my favourite cousin, Bahnan (y) :

Since he loves Charlie The Unicorn, and a strange fascination towards the very disturbing green creature :






The dude and the most annoying bananas in the world

Thus, I decided to make a card that looked like, THIS ! :




Put a Bahnan-na in you earr !

Done with colour pencils on paper

Well, added a lil' bloody personal touch, if this version were the ones
that met Charlie, let's just say he'll be losing more vital parts, like how he lost his kidney




I made another one too, for my lovely little niece, Sophie's first ever birthday :



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE <3



Done with colour pencils on paper too.



If I were to include monsters and gore, she'd be cryin' all day even when the A&W bear comes
(She held her party at A&W) .
Or at least made her cry louder.

1 comment: