Monday, July 13, 2009

Cancer Cards




For my final fundamental graphic design assignment, I am supposed to create a series of postcards under one theme, and I went with "Smoking Sucks" . EHHEHE.

Here they are :





"It's Killing You"

Done with drawing pens and red paint

If anyone's guessing what's stabbing through his right man-tit, it's an over-sized cigarette. I'm sorry if it's too offensive, this includes the beer belly and the pubes.





"Smokescream"

Done with colour pencils, drawing pens, and gray paint for the smoky background

And no, the running red things aren't testicles. Sure smoking can lead to infertility, but those are really lungs.




"Your Time Is Running Out, Smoke It Down Faster"

Done with drawing pens, colour pencils, and some red paint for the blood in the hourglass, splats and the red smoke


The hourglass represents the human body, that's why it's leaking out blood. Or maybe I just did that 'cause an hourglass running on blood is f-in awesome.





"Smoke Bomb"

Done with drawing pens and poster colours.


This is my lecturer's personal favourite 'cause she thought this is different from my usual style of drawing, with the cartoony approach and modern, bright colours. Or at least that's what she said. Thanks Ms. Bridget :)







I hope these aren't too offensive to all of you, my smoking friends. Ehehehe. Not that I've anything against you smokers, it's just that most of my ideas pretty much revolved around the theme above.


Ciaooo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment